Here we have to consider two scenarios :
1. If user mark task as Done.
2. If task overdue
In both scenarios we are creating the new task instance, which depends on the recurring details validation.
What if the task have recurring and normal subtasks ?
– If recurring task have normal task then in that case we will mark them as done and won’t create a new instance.
– If subtask is recurring then will create instance according to recurring details.
Why “rid” added ?
– To keep the track of the recurring instance we need something, that’s why “rid” added.
– It will be useful in case of deleting the multiple occurrence.
– Here is the new task structure :
<task id=Value recur=Value rid=Value >
Edit Recurring event
Added a dialog box for editing the recurring task event.
User can change,
1. Only current occurrence
2. All occurrences
Implementation stuffs are remaining.
Changed constraints of “End on Date”
– Also few constraints of “End on Date” are removed.
– Kept the “End on Date” independent of due date.
– If “End on Date” is before the start date then we show it in red.
In next week I will add support to modify the recurring event.